It is truly fascinating to observe the polarity of Shakti, said to be the spark that manifests the thought of Shiva. Shiva is the Mind and Shakti is the Catalyst that creates matter out of its own thought.
In the energetic practice of Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, we often perceive Shakti as full creative power in motion, dynamic and radiant.
Saying that, we do also pay attention to the opposite quality of dynamism which complements and further explores the elements of Shakti, echoing the warmth, creative and nurturing characteristics, but draws inwards to find peace and stillness.
Through this workshop the combination of these polarity will bring a sense of awakening within. When we embody Shakti fully there is an awareness of the polarity of two forces within, which are both equally part of our feminine qualities. This is especially potent in our modern-day lifestyles, with the constant need to tap into different spaces in order to feel fulfilled in our existence.
In this workshop you will experience:
- Kundalini Yoga to empower the dynamism of Shakti
- Kundalini Yoga to experience the power of receiving in stillness of Shakti
- Sound Healing with Chinese Wind Gong
- Kundalini Shakti Meditation to Embrace the feminine Power Within
- Herbal Tea and Biscuit
What you can expect from this workshop:
- Enhanced creativity
- A deeper relationship with your femininity
- Experience the nurturing spirit of a women’s circle
- Re-connection with your inner self
- Space to create stillness of the mind
- Deep sense of energized relaxation
- Feeling open and ready to shine
- Having wonderful connection over tea and biscuit!
About Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga has a wealth of teachings for women with an incredible focus on women as the embodiment of the divine creative energy. As a woman growing up with the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, I was taught that I am powerful, I am graceful, I am divine, I am to be respected and honored and loved.
The teachings of Kundalini Yoga for women are transformative and empowering. They give a strong sense of confidence and self-esteem built on a foundation of understanding the aspects of the divine feminine that are within each us.
All workshops listed here are independently run and organised and simply hosted in Light Centre venues. The Light Centre is not responsible for any content, claims or bookings for these events. Any queries must be addressed to the organisers directly.