ONLINE – Mindfulness for Stress Reduction and Well-being – Intensive course
4 WEEK ONLINE COURSE PRICE: £55
with Dr. Valentina Buscemi
Mondays: From 7th Nov to 28th Nov
From: 18:15 – 19:45
This is a practical and theoretical Mindfulness course that will teach Mindfulness skills and mindful movement practices to improve stress and well-being.
This 4 week course is very rich in content, and will entail educational material as well as Mindfulness and mindful movement practices.
The course will cover the following topics:
• Different types of stress responses and how to get out these survival states (flight/fight/freeze/shut down responses)
• Benefits of Mindfulness on the body and how to practice Mindfulness (in still positions and in movement)
• Polyvagal Theory applied to Mindfulness: find out why we react in a certain automatic way
• Noticing your self-talk, thoughts, automatic body responses, difficult emotions and how to manage them
• Loving-kindness and self-compassion techniques for stress reduction
• Develop authenticity with self and others through Mindfulness
The price includes handouts, audios and links to further resources.
The information provided are evidence-informed taken from cutting-edge scientific knowledge.
Valentina is a Chartered Physiotherapist specialised in the management of chronic pain and chronic body symptoms, and Mindfulness and Chair Yoga teacher. She is passionate about sharing the wisdom of Mindfulness with the wider community and teaching effective skills for stress reduction and well-being.