ONLINE – The Power of Letting Go – Experiencing your true freedom with Maya Zack
Learn how to effortlessly and almost instantly dissolve fears and any other uncomfortable emotions, resistances or attachments, using the powerful Sedona Method™.
It’s based on the idea that you are free and unlimited, other than by holding onto stories you keep telling yourself. Super easy to work with and to DIY, you’ll get a practical tool for Releasing limitations and pulling you into the Here & Now with more courageousness, acceptance and peace.
The Sedona Method is a very unique, simple, powerful & profound, yet practical and easy-to-learn technique that you can use to LET GO.
I’m sure you’re very much aware of the concept of ‘letting go’.
But HOW do you actually do that?
With the Sedona Method you won’t need to ask that question anymore.
You’ll be able to release any uncomfortable emotions, negative thinking, stuff you’ve been carrying around you’d really love to move on from, or limiting beliefs – often right on the spot.
The method allows suppressed emotions and resistance to dissolve, sometimes even without directly addressing them.
Long-term transformation is quick. So you can finally be free of long standing and even life-long issues in a short period of time. This is whether blocks are mental, emotional and even physical.
This is not suppressing, denying or ‘forgetting’ about them. It’s becoming truly free of them.
Let go of stories, expectations and self-perceived limitations.
Releasing these will allow you to become truly open to possibilities.
You’ll be able to effortlessly break unwanted patterns & let go of blocks, whether they’re conscious or subconscious.
– You can expect to experience some immediate results during your session.
– Its focus is on feelings, not on trying to change thoughts.
– It focuses on the present moment. You don’t need to go into past (or future) stories or revisit uncomfortable memories.
– The method is ridiculously simple. You will very easily be able to continue using it yourself.
– It can be completely content free. So if you don’t want to share stuff you feel is too personal, you don’t have to!
As a result, you can experience:
– Achieving goals far more easily & effortlessly
– Developing your automatic ability to naturally choose to hold onto stuff or not.
– Being present and experiencing more of that elusive Power of Now.
– Directly experiencing a sense & feeling of being ‘unlimited’
– Becoming far more self-aware
– Becoming in charge of your emotional & mental state – no matter what your mind is chatting about!
– Getting super-clear intuition
– Experiencing more true peace, clarity and joy, no matter what circumstances life throws at you
– The method consists of a series of questions I will ask you as you focus on a feeling, belief or limitation you’d like to be free of.
– And all you have to do is simply answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
After a round of questions you’ll feel a shift. I repeat the process, until it’s transformed or released.
That’s it! It’s practical & ridiculously simple.
“I can’t believe how powerful (and quick!) the Sedona Method has been… I was much more present and less stressed. Maya has helped me learn to release deep seated fears and insecurities and I feel empowered to achieve my goals going forwards.” – Helen H., London, UK
“Before the sessions I was feeling shy and insecure, lethargic, unclear, fearful, distracted, irritable & restless. I learned that everything is quite simple really when letting go of anything I hold onto. I now feel much clearer, able to rest into the moment more easily, able to accept myself as I am in each moment and lighten in non-judgment of what arises. Thanks for everything, Maya! You’re work has helped me immensely! It’s been quite the journey, and it’s only the beginning.” – Jill Foster, Morocco
About the Teacher
Maya Zack (MSc.) is an expert mindset trainer who has been empowering individuals to drop subconscious limitations, fears and beliefs since 2007. She now works internationally, focusing mainly but not only, on mentoring & coaching women who want to set up their own online businesses.
She incorporates both the Sedona Method™ as well as hypnotic techniques, in order to create change on a subconscious level and turn transformation into automatic behaviour.
She holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Hypnotherapy and is one of the only Sedona Method practitioners in the UK, having trained under the guidance of Hale Dwaskin, who developed the method, and who had a short part in the film The Secret.
Her work is results-driven, based around the present rather than the past. She believes that regardless of your history, you’re able to access unlimited resources at any given moment, rather than be limited to ideas, stories and beliefs of who you are based on past experiences.
For more info, please visit www.youcandoanything.co.uk