Reiki Energy Healing, Level One, Beginners Course
This course enables you to use Reiki for self-healing and on friends and family.
It includes a practical introduction to the human energy field and the chakras, which will give you first-hand understanding of the subtle bodies.
You will receive an authentic, individual Reiki Level 1 attunement. This is an energy transmission that enables you to “channel” the Reiki healing energy. It will be given to you by Michael in person.
The course fee includes an internationally recognised certificate, a comprehensive course manual, refreshments and lifelong support after the course via email or telephone. Michael will be present at the regular practice group meetings for further support.
You will hear the story of Mikao Usui’s quest for this powerful healing energy, which you will begin to use during the hands-on practice session.
In the first half of the day, you will learn;
• what Reiki is, its history, how it was discovered and how it came to the West
• what and where the chakras are and how to work with them
• the foundations and guidelines for Energy Healing
• insights into the nature of disease, why people get ill and how they can heal
• techniques for aura cleansing (“Kenyoku Ho” in Japanese), grounding and connecting
• Reiki breathing and visualisation, feeling the Reiki energy
• what a Reiki attunement (“Reiju” in Japanese) is and what it does.
In the second half of the day, there will be lots of hands-on practice and you will learn;
• the hand positions for giving others a Reiki treatment and for self-healing
• the structure of a healing session, how to prepare the space, yourself (“Hatsurei Ho” in Japanese) and the receiver
• sensing the different chakras and using the Reiki Chakra Balancing Technique
• how to use Reiki for healing pets, growing plants and energising your food
• an introduction to “Byosen” and “Byosen Reikan Ho” (energy scanning technique)
• the Five Reiki Principles (“Gokai” in Japanese)
• the benefits of Reiki and how it complements other therapies.