ADD YOUR EVENT
upload your events to our free Events Calendar
All submissions must be for events taking place at one of our Light Centre venues. Any events not taking place at the Light Centre will be rejected. All events will be reviewed before they appear.
By uploading your events they will automatically be included in our ‘Workshops and Courses‘ newsletter.
To ensure inclusion events must be uploaded no later than the Thursday before the newsletter.
Newsletter dates for 2019:
Jan 7, 21, Feb 4, 18, Mar 4, 18, Apr 1, 15, 29, May 13, 27, Jun 10, 24,
Jul 8, 22, Aug 5, 19, Sep 2, 16, 30, Oct 14, 28, Nov 11, 25, Dec 9, 23.
(all dates may be subject to change).
What you need to gather first:
- You must provide a contact name and email address so people (including us) can contact you with questions.
- The correct date and specific start and end times for your event. (You must untick the ‘All Day’ box in order to enter start and end times.)
- A full and clear description for your event, including what a client can expect on the day.
- Your website where clients can see more details about your event (optional)
- A ‘Registration URL‘ where people can sign up for your event. Please note this Must include the HTTP:// or HTTPS:// (if you don’t have your own you can use sites like Eventbrite.)
- The price for your event. Users prefer to know upfront what the costs are.
- An image for your event. All events must have an image. The system prefers square images. Any others size please note the system will crop to square from the left edge. When uploading please note images cannot be larger than 2MB.
Other useful info to include in the form:
- Please always include start and end times. To add these untick the ‘All Day’ box.
- ‘Venue Name’ must be either ‘Light Centre Belgravia’, ‘Light Centre Moorgate’ or ‘Light Centre Monument’.
- Use these specific addresses for each venue are as follows (this will show a map for your event):
- Light Centre Belgravia: 9 Eccleston Street, London, SW1W 9LX
- Light Centre Moorgate: 114 London Wall, London, EC2M 5QA
- Light Centre Monument: 36 St Mary at Hill, London, EC3R 8DU (please use this postcode otherwise it will use an address in Lambeth!)
- Tick the box to include map.
- Select all relevant Categories that apply to your event, (be sure to scroll down to see all categories).
- Images: Please use high quality images that represent your event. Low Res images will make your event look unprofessional and will not help sell the event. Please note Images can not be larger than 2MB.
Once submitted you will be notified when it’s been approved. If we need to contact you for any reason we will use the email provided by you. Please make sure this is correct.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Marketing team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the button below to submit your event