Upload your event to our free Events Calendar
By uploading your events they will automatically be included in our ‘Workshops and Courses‘ newsletter.
To ensure inclusion events must be uploaded no later than the Thursday before the newsletter.
Newsletter dates for 2020:
Jan 6, 20, Feb 3, 17, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27, May 11, 25, Jun 8, 22,
Jul 6, 20, Aug 3, 17, 31, Sep 14, 28, Oct 12, 26, Nov 9, 23, Dec 7, 21.
(all dates may be subject to change).
All submissions must be for events taking place at one of our Light Centre venues. Any events not taking place at the Light Centre will be rejected. All events will be reviewed before they appear.
What you need to gather first:
- You must provide a contact name and email address so people (including us) can contact you with questions.
- The correct date and specific start and end times for your event.
- A full and clear description for your event, including what a client can expect on the day. The more details to help sell the event the better.
- Your website where clients can see more details about your event (optional)
- A ‘Booking URL‘ where people can book your event.
If you don’t have your own booking facility you can use sites like Eventbrite or include specific instructions how people are to book with you (i.e. by email).
- The Cost for your event. Users prefer to know upfront what the costs are. Include any special offers / early bird prices.
- An image for your event. All events must have an image. The system prefers square images. Any others size please note the system will crop to square from the left edge. When uploading please note images cannot be larger than 2MB.
Once submitted you will be notified when it’s been approved. If we need to contact you for any reason we will use the email provided by you. Please make sure this is correct.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Marketing team: email@example.com