Upload your event to our free Events Calendar
We will only accept submission for events taking place at one of our Light Centre venues or via our Light Centre Online system.
Any events not taking place at the Light Centre will be rejected. All events will be reviewed before they appear.
How to submit your event – Please read carefully before submitting:
- TITLE: You must provide a title for your event.
- EVENT DESCRIPTION: Give as much detail as you like to help sell your event. You can also use the formatting tools to make text stand out.
- EXCERPT: A brief description (1 or 2 sentences) which will be shown on main events calendar listing page to entice people to click and read more.
- DATE AND TIME: Be sure to include the date AND TIME of your event.
- EVENT LOCATION: Please ONLY choose one of the predefined locations and DO NOT enter a new location.
- EVENT MAIN ORGANISER: If your details are not already in the dropdown list please create a new ‘organiser’ for yourself. Include as many details as you like as well as an image.
- EVENT LINKS: Please leave ‘Event Link‘ blank. IMPORTANT: ‘More Info‘ should be your BOOKING LINK where people can book your event directly with you, i.e. your website or booking facility like Eventbrite . If you do not have a booking link please include instructions in the event description how people are to book with you (i.e. by email, telephone, etc).
- COST: This box can only contain numbers, so don’t use the £ symbol or any text. If you want to include any special offers / early bird prices please add these to the main body description box.
- FEATURED IMAGE: All events must have an image. The system prefers square images, ideally 400×400 pixels. Please note the system will crop any other images to square from the centre. When uploading images cannot be larger than 2MB – preferably much smaller.
- CATEGORIES: Please tick all that apply so they appear in the correct places on our website.
- NOTE TO REVIEWER: Use this field if you need to tell us any further information. Note this will not appear in your event.
Once submitted you will be notified when it’s been approved. If we need to contact you for any reason we will use the email provided by you. Please make sure this is correct.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Marketing team: email@example.com