FULL DAY STUDIO HIRE
The Light Centre has 4 Beautiful Studios for hire at 3 of our centres
light Centre Marylebone studio is also available for shorter hourly hires only. Please visit our SHORT HIRES PAGE for more details.
Our studios are suitable for a variety of events: Courses, Workshops, Teacher Training, Corporate Events and much more. Send us a request below to see if we can help. Please note our studios have a no-shoe policy.
The studios are available for Full Day Hires / 8 hours at weekends and some weekdays. If you require less than a full day please send a request via our SHORT HIRES PAGE to see if we can accommodate you.
Yoga Mats, Blocks, Bolsters, Chairs (subject to availability), Sound System. Water Fountain but we ask everyone to bring their own water bottles/cups to avoid wastage of paper cups. Add-ons (additional costs): Projector – £20 per use, Whiteboard/Flip Chart – £20 per use.
HOW TO HIRE
Choose your Studio
Decide if you need a full day hire (8+ hours) or a Short Hire (less than 8 hours)
If you need less than 8 hours please visit our Short Hires Page.
Large Studios: £360 – 8 hours
Smaller Studios: from £240 – 8 hours
See full details below.
Please use the calendars below to see availability for each studio. Dates in BOLD are available.
Full day hires tend to only be available at weekends. However, Clapham Studio has some availablity on weekdays usually between 9:30am and 8:3pm.
Select a date then choose to either add another date or continue.
Send Your Request
Once you’ve selected your date/dates, send your request by filling in the form completely with as much detail as possible.
We will then contact you to assess your needs. We endeavour to respond within 1 working day.
Please note: by submitting your booking request your are NOT making a booking. Bookings can only be confirmed once we have approved them.
Run Your Event
In order to confirm bookings you will need to:
- Agree to the Studio Hire Terms and Conditions
- Make Payment (once both parties have agreed booking)
- To ensure inclusion in the newsletter Upload Your Event to our Events Calendar
- View the Studio Hire Resources
- Choose additional Marketing Support options.
See Payment Terms & Conditions
Studio Hire – Full Day, Term and Conditions
Once you have filled out the booking form on the website and your booking has been confirmed with the studio hire manager, the following booking terms apply to secure your booking:
- An email link to pay a 20% deposit of the total amount for the full day hire, will be sent to your registered email address. Payment must be made within a week of receiving the link in order to secure your booking. If you do not pay within a week your booking will not be secured and will be made available again in our booking system. Your booking is only secured once the deposit payment has been received. You will then receive a confirmation once deposit has been received and booking is secured.
- 90 days before the start date of your event, the remaining balance payment will be invoiced to you via email. The balance must be paid within 1 week of invoice date. Failure to pay the balance, will mean that your booking is unsecured and can be made available again in our booking system.
Cancellation Terms apply as follows:
- If you wish to cancel more than 90 days from start date of your event, your deposit will be returned in full or can be re-applied to a future booking. Cancellation must be requested in writing by email to email@example.com.
- If you cancel 60-90 days from start date of your event, your deposit will not be refunded and cannot be used for an alternative booking. Your balance payment can be used towards a rescheduled booking within 12 months from your original date.
- If you cancel 60 days or less from the event your deposit and balance will not be refunded and cannot be used towards a reschedule.
NEED LESS THAN 8 HOUR HIRE? CLICK HERE.
THE FORMS BELOW ARE FOR FULL 8 HOUR DAYS ONLY.
Please note: by submitting your booking request your are NOT making a booking.
Bookings can only be confirmed once we have approved them.
LIGHT CENTRE CLAPHAM – STUDIO
Full Day Hire: £240. Approx 32 sq. metres (4.8m x 6.8m). 15 yoga mats max. 25 seated. Large windows either side provide ample natural light.
LIGHT CENTRE BELGRAVIA – STUDIO 1
Full Day Hire: £360. Approx 70 sq. metres (15m x 5m). 20-24 yoga mats max. 45 seated. Skylights providing some natural light.
LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT – STUDIO 1
Full Day Hire: £280. Approx 50 sq. metres (7.75m x 6.5m), 18 yoga mats max (including the teacher). 36 seated. Can be opened to join Studio 2 to form one large studio of approx 90 sq. metres (32 yoga mats max / 64 seated) for £480 for a full day. See below.
LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT – STUDIO 2
Full Day Hire: £240. Approx 40 sq. metres (6.75m x 6.m). 14 yoga mats max (including the teacher). 28 seated. Can be opened to join Studio 1 to form one large studio of approx 90 sq. metres (32 yoga mats max / 64 seated) at £480 for a full day. See below. No natural light.
LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT – STUDIOS 1 & 2 COMBINED
Full Day Hire: £480. Approx 90 sq. metres (13.3m x 6.75 & 7.75m). 32 yoga mats max (including the teacher). 64 seated. This is both Monument Studios 1 & 2 opened to form one large studio.
LIGHT CENTRE MARYLEBONE
Due to our regular class timetable, our beautiful Marylebone Studio is only available for hourly hire (not full day hire). Please visit our hourly hire page to make your booking.
Light Centre Belgravia
7-9 Eccleston St, Belgravia
London SW1W 9LX
T: 020 7881 0728
Not currently wheelchair-accessible
Light Centre Marylebone
Lower Ground, 49 Marylebone High St
London W1U 5HJ
T: 020 3196 9976
Light Centre Monument
36 St Mary at Hill
London EC3R 8DU
T: 020 7283 2846
Light Centre Monument
151-153 Clapham High Street
London SW4 7SS
NEW NUMBER: 020 7720 7722
Not currently wheelchair-accessible