Looking for a Studio to hire from 1 – 6 hours?
We have 5 studios for hire across 3 locations in central London; Belgravia, Marylebone and Monument.
(We have sadly had to close our Moorgate Centre due to lack of landlord support during this past year. Studio Hire is moving to our beautiful Monument, Belgravia and Marylebone centres.)
The studios are light and airy and ideal for workshops, courses as well as live streaming classes or filming video content without your old sofa as the back drop.
Included for free: Yoga Mats, Blocks, Bolsters, Chairs (subject to availability), Sound System. Add-ons (additional costs): Projector – £20 per use, Whiteboard/Flip Chart – £20 per use.
Promote your event to our extensive database. You will receive a free inclusion in our newsletter as well as the opportunity for optional upgrades such as extended listings and posters in centres. See all marketing support options here.
You can hire our studios by the hour on weekends within 90 days as well on Friday evenings and Monday – Friday in between classes until 4.30pm.
See live availability and book a studio between 1 to 7 hours below.
If you’re looking for a full day hire (8 hours) see the details on the Full Day Hire page.
If you have any questions or concerns about hiring a studio please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org before filling in the booking form.
The Light Centre is committed to following government guidelines on health and safety and social distancing for the benefit of our whole community.
Our aim to make our centres accessible to all who need holistic modalities during this unique time. We’ve had excellent feedback of gratitude from both hosts and attendees to the centres and you can feel confident holding your event with us.
The links below lead to live documents relating to studio hires and will be updated as new information is.
Health & Safety Studio Hirers – Includes your responsibilities within the centre on behalf of your group.
Health & Safety Attendees – What is expected from your attendees, you can copy and share.
BELGRAVIA STUDIO 1
- Approx 70 sq.m (15m x 5m).
- Can normally accommodate up to 30 yoga mats max. 45 seated.
- Covid-19 social distancing at 2m can accommodate 11 mats max.
- Skylights providing some natural light.
- £50 per hour
- Minimum hire 90 mins = £75
- 1:1 hires – 60 mins £20 / 90 mins £25
BELGRAVIA STUDIO 2
- Approx. 62 sq.m (12.3m x 5m).
- Can normally accommodate 25 yoga mats max. 40 seated.
- Covid-19 social distancing at 2m can accommodate 10 mats max.
- Carpeted studio is on the 1st floor.
- Good natural light.
- Due to carpet candles and incense are only allowed in protective containers
- £50 per hour
- Minimum hire 90 mins = £75
- 1:1 hire 60 mins £20 / 90 mins £25
MONUMENT STUDIO 1
- Approx 50sq.m (7.75m x 6.5m),
- Can normmaly accommodate 21 yoga mats max (including the teacher). 45 seated.
- Covid-19 social distancing at 2m can accommodate 8 mats max.
- Can be opened to join Studio 2 to form one large studio of approx 90sq.m (37 yoga mats max).
MONUMENT STUDIO 2
- Approx 40 sq.m (6.75m x 6.m).
- Can normally accommodate 16 yoga mats max (including the teacher). 45 seated.
- Covid-19 social distancing at 2m can accommodate 6 mats max.
- Can be opened to join Studio 1 to form one large studio of approx 90sq.m (37 yoga mats max).
- Approx 60 sq.m (11.15m x 5.68m)
- Covid-19 social distancing at 2m can accomodate 8 mats
- Can usually accomodate 16 yoga mats
We have sadly had to close our Moorgate Centre due to lack of landlord support during this past year. Studio Hire is moving to our beautiful Monument, Belgravia and Marylebone centres.
The Light Centre is collecting this information solely to make sure you only get the emails you want or need. It will be kept securely by our marketing partners MindBody and Constant Contact until you are no longer a Light Centre customer, but you can request to view or delete it at any time (including from the bottom of any email). We will never ever share it with anyone else. For more information see our Privacy Notice
STUDIO HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LIGHT CENTRE SHORT STUDIO HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The terms and conditions below will apply to any and all studio hire bookings made at any of the Light Centre studios (Belgravia, Moorgate or Monument) and any new studios that may be added to the Light Centre group:
Instructions in Writing
All bookings, amendments, special equipment and other instructions must be confirmed in writing.
Times of Hire
The hours of hire are those booked in Acuity, the booking platform on our website, these hours must include your set up and break down time.
There is a limit of 30 participants allowed in a class/workshop unless otherwise agreed. Nudity is not allowed.
If payment is not made directly at the time of booking, it must be cleared at least 72 hours prior to the hire taking place. Bookings are not held in the calendar and will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Once paid for bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
If this is the first time you’ve hired at this location you may need an induction before your hire as there are some times when there is no staff present, you will need to organise this with the Centre Manager before your hire or it may be cancelled.
Due to sensitive fire alarms burning of incense, candles, smudges or any other substance is not allowed in the centres.
Indemnity and Damages
- The Hirer agrees to be responsible for any damage to the studio or its contents during their hire, including any damage caused to the passages, waiting area or other common areas by themselves or their participants and shall pay to the Centre on demand all amounts expended by the Centre in making good such damage.
- The Hirer agrees to accept full responsibility for, and to indemnify the Centre against, all claims in respect of all loss or damage howsoever caused to themselves or their participants during the hiring period.
- The Hirer agrees to accept full responsibility for, and to indemnify the Centre against, all claims in respect of injury, trauma and/or other forms of harm caused by, or as a result of, activities undertaken by the Hirer while using the Centre and will adequately insure themselves against such risks.
- The Centre shall not be responsible for any loss due to the breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, government restriction or act of God, which may cause the studio or room to be temporarily closed, or the hiring to be interrupted or cancelled and the Hirer shall indemnify the Centre against any claims that may be made in respect of such loss, damage or injury.
- No banners, bills or posters may be affixed to any walls or fabric of the building without the Centre’s permission and no bolts, tacks, screws or like objects shall be driven into any part of the building.
- All property that has been brought into the building by the Hirer or any persons on his/her behalf for the purpose of, or in connection with, the hiring must be removed immediately after the hiring by the Hirer. The Centre may remove or store any property left behind. The Hirer shall be responsible for removal or storage of said property. The Centre or its agents shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for damage to, theft of, or removal of the property whilst under storage or removal.
- The Hirer at the expiration of the period of hiring shall leave the room or studio hired, together with the access thereto, in a clean and orderly state, replacing all equipment where they were found. The Hirer agrees to pay a fee of £20 on each occasion where the studio is not left tidy with all chairs and equipment put back in their proper places.
- If instructions/keys have been given for locking up the Centre after use, the Hirer accepts responsibility for ensuring that all doors and windows are properly closed, locked and secure and that all lights, air conditioning units and additional heaters have been turned off.
- If no reception staff are present, the Hirer may be required to open up or lock the Centre. Whilst in the building, it is responsibility of the Hirer to keep the front door locked and to ensure that this remains so for the duration of their time in the Centre.If another group is also in the Centre, the Hirer may need to liaise with them regarding how to manage access.
Use of the Hired Part of the Building
- No exits may be blocked, chairs or other obstructions placed in corridors, or fire appliances removed or tampered with.
- No additional lights or extensions from light fittings shall be used without the previous consent of the Centre.
- No part of any room or studio shall be used for the sale of goods unless agreed by the Centre in writing.
Maintenance and Order
- The Hirer accepts responsibility for, and agrees to, maintain good order during the period of occupation.
- The Centre reserves the right to end any event not properly conducted.
- A right of entry to the room or studio is reserved by the Centre or its agents at all times.
The data we gather is solely for the purpose of enabling the correct running of the Centres (i.e. the information you submit for your booking) and making sure you get the specific information you want or need, to get the best out of the Light Centre.
We only keep your details for the period that you are a Light Centre customer, and they are held securely by our partner companies, MindBody, Acuity and Constant Contact, and are never ever shared with anyone else. You can request to see them or delete them at any time by contacting email@example.com.
For more information, please see our full Privacy Notice.